SpywareGuard does not run [J.K.]

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by J. K., Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. K.

J. K. Registered Member

Since this last posting didn't continue, I'd like to start one on a similar topic. I have had Spyware Guard for quite a while (worked fine) :D and then sometime last week, I noticed the icon for it was no longer in the taskbar :'( so I clicked on the desktop icon and got a runtime error :eek: message. Did the same by pulling it from the start menu and clicking on it and got the same message. So, I tried uninstalling it and then going to the site and reinstalling it but I can't get it to run :'( and nothing happens when I left-click on it or right-click and hit "open". I did go to Javacool's site and download the "runtime error" fix but it still doesn't work. What should I do? o_O

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi J.K., and welcome to the forum.

Your post was split off of the original thread you replied to because that thread was over 1 1/2 yrs old, and the issues you have described are not related to that thread's topic. Your thread will receive better attention as a new thread in the Javacool forum. I have also edited the title so it better reflects the problems you are having.

Regards,

snap

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.