SpywareBlaster Updates

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Peaches4U, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

:'( I have tried on numerous occasions to update the SpywareBlaster definitions and on each occasion I keep getting the message to visit Wilders site and download the new version of SpywareBlaster. I have the new version and am puzzled as to why I keep getting the message to instal. Immediately after installation of the newer version I was able to get the download. Any suggestions how to get around this message so I can continue to update SpywareBlastero_Oo_O? Thanks .

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

The latest version of SpywareBlaster is 2.5.2 - it is possible you do not have the latest version if you keep having this problem (the program went through versions 2.5.0, 2.5.1 to 2.5.2 rather quickly - from what you've stated, it sounds like you have 2.5.1).

The latest version can be downloaded here: http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

Once you are sure you have 2.5.2, you should not receive this message anymore. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.