SpywareBlaster help

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by racerman51, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racerman51

racerman51 Registered Member

Help!!...I've just downloaded SB and it works great except for one thing...in the Tools section,the "Browser Pages" keep changing without any input from me...in fact,in the length of time that I've spent in the message board, they've changed again!!....any help would be appreciated..

I'm running Win 98,but not sure if its SE or not..

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi racerman51,

It would help to know from what to what the changes go, so could you post the SpywareGuard log.
    And tell us if you have a similar program that is actively protecting your browser settings (they may be conflicting)

Regards,

Pieter

3. racerman51

ok, how do I do that?...kinda 'puter illiterate when it comes dow to that.. :rolleyes:..

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Oops. I just realized you were talking about SpywareBlaster and not SpywareGuard. :oops:

Please follow the instructions in this post:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913

Regards,

Pieter

5. racerman51

well, so far everything seems to be working good , except for one little thing....we like to play the games over at pogo.com and ionthunder.com and now we can't seem to get onto the game boards like we used to...I don't want to drop the protection for all the possible spyware and such, so is there anything else I can do to see if any of the two sites' cookies is on that list?..or ven if there's something that I missed either to enable cookies on my 'puter?..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.