SpywareBlaster Browser Pages

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by sugarshack2, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarshack2

sugarshack2 Registered Member

I know I should have read the f***ing Help first, but I was tinkering with the "Browser Pages" settings in SpywareBlaster and I think may have messed up a few of the CRITICAL settings.

The "Local Machine's Local Page" - i.e. the browers blank page is the one that I really screwed up. I currently have it set to "%SystemRoot%\system32\shdocvw.dll\blank.htm", which I don't think is correct.

The other two that I'm not too sure about are the "SearchAssistant-related Item For The Machine SearchAssistant" and " the "SearchAssistant-related Item For The Machine CustomizeSearch".

Both of these are set to "http://www.MSN.com/".

I was wondering if anybody can tell me if there is DEFAULT values for these? Or does SpywareBlaster just read them from your environment?

Thanks,

Monty :doubt:

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Last edited: Oct 5, 2004
  3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello sugarshack2,

Welcome to Wilders!!!

You can also do the following to reset your web settings to the default:
    Click "Start" >> "Control Panel" >> "Internet Properties" >> "Programs" >> "Rest Web Settings".

HTH.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.