SpywareBlaster 3.4 released!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by javacool, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megaman

megaman Guest

well i didnt know about the spybot thing thanks for telling me, now i know.. and spyware blaster is a great program, i wasnt trying to bash it just needed answers, javacool makes awsome programs, mru blaster just needs an update, and also more features, and needs an icon please, it has no icon thats my big problem, and maybe javacool can make a program for javascript blocking for IE, you can choose to allow or not allow java scripts on IE, firefox has an extension for that. GReat programs keep it up and i apologize but some updates are needed, and hope more fun programs come out.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Guest

Hi, thanks for the great softwares. But is spywareblaster gonna support netscape 8? I'm thinking it will be easy to implement since it uses Firefox and IE engines.

4. hog man

hog man Guest

I hope someone reads my post and takes it into consideration, if this is possible, its would be great if spyware blaster had a feature that would also block spyware from getting in through javascripts, like block certain javascripts from spyware attacks, but maybe to do this you may need to make spyware blaster real time protection and i dont want that, i would like it used the way spyware blaster is being used, without it running in the background. Oh also, i had a question so this only blcks spyware getting in through active x? so like if I was surfing and lets say a spyware in spyware blasters database got in just from surfing the web, and it wasnt through active x, maybe say through java script it would still get in?

5. Blazer

Blazer Guest

For the first time, I have not uncovered any adware/spyware in my Adaware and Spybot scans.
    I am using your SpywareBlaster 3.4 coupled with SpywareGuard 2.2.

However, there happens to be a question that I cannot answer.
    I noticed SpywareGuard in my Startup and that answers how it starts up its protection screen. Where is Spyware Blaster? I do not note this anywhere and wonder how it is initiated after startup.

Does anyone have this answer?

Thanks!!!!

6. PlexShaw

PlexShaw Registered Member

7. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

8. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

9. Shirewolf

Shirewolf Registered Member

As always a great product that I recommend to friends and coworkers. Keep up the great job!

10. Pursuit

Pursuit Registered Member

Re: SpywareBlaster 3.4 released! - Mozilla Protection?

Hi,

I'm Val, and am new to Spywareblaster, but no stranger to Spybot (a great resource for a long time for me).

Anyhow . . . I've installed Spywareblaster today, and it all went fine. I'm using Netscape 8.0 with Mozilla/Firefox as my default browser. But when I try to activate settings in the Spyware program for it, the software inidcates that there are no user profiles established and that the program is not installed.

What is the solution?

Thank you,

Val H.

11. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Re: SpywareBlaster 3.4 released! - Mozilla Protection?

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Maybe this will help,

http://www.javacoolsoftware.info/kb/idx/9/073/article/

snowbound

12. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.