Spywareblaster 3.0

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by J.Davis, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Davis

J.Davis Registered Member

I keep trying to download Spywareblaster 3.0 but the site Javacool sends me to only has V 2.6.1?

2. Libra

Libra Registered Member

Hi,
    In another thread Javacool said this means your browser is caching an old page. He said to press the Ctrl + F5 keys and you should get the page with the latest version.
    Hope this helps.
    Sincerely, Libra

3. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Try Site 4 - it will take you directly to the 3.0 download with success & no hassles. :D

4. huron

huron Registered Member

Have downloaded and installed version 3.0 but am unable to get the window to come up. HELP?? No error box appears but I've downloaded and installed the possible missing files to no avail. o_O

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

What anti-virus program do you use? (Also what version of Windows are you running?)

Have you tried temporarily disabling your anti-virus to see if it allows you to open SpywareBlaster? (If this is the case, you might try adding spywareblaster.exe to your anti-virus program's "exclude" or ignore list.)

Thanks,

-Javacool

6. huron

huron Registered Member

Further to my last call for help, my system is W98SE and I'm running Norton AV and firewall. If I reinstall the old version it works OK. I've tried installing the V3.0 with and without Norton running , the shortcut comes up on the screen but on clicking on it the hour glass comes up telling me to wait and goes after about 10 ses. but no Spywareblaster window. There is no error message coming up. I've also tried downloading V3.0 from another site but the same happens. HELP!!!!
    Each time I always uninstall the old version first, although I'v tried installing over the top, but it's still the same result.

7. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.