Spyware

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Dano1957, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dano1957

Dano1957 Registered Member

[flash=200,200][/flash]
    Kudos to you guys, your Hijack Blaster program not only saved my butt, it also identified my attackers!!!
    Microsoft changed my homepage, ie and browser settings to use scare tactics to purchase antispyware software. When I attemted to log on to tne internet I was directed to an InternetAntiSpy.com homepage telling me my computer was compromised, the only thig I was allowed to do was download and purchase their software. Luckily I had downloaded a free trial version of your software and it not only identified my attackers but restored my original settings. THANKS!!!

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Dano1957,

I'm glad you are happy, but I wonder what exactly you mean by this: Microsoft changed my homepage

Regards,

Pieter

3. k3dc

k3dc Registered Member

That's SCARY, Pieter!

I hope he replies to your question, because if someone tried it with him, I could well be next. :rolleyes:

Maybe you'd better flag this as a HIGH-INTEREST item, (if he gives you the information).

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Registered Member

Just a wild guess here - could Dano1957 be referring to something like this?

(Link taken from this thread @ Net-Integration)

BS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.