spyware problem

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by resa05, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resa05

resa05 Registered Member

I have SpybotSD13 windows xp sp2 and adaware/lavasoft......I'm haveing a problem removing a spyware. Yesterday when I did a scan it said it found....
    DSO Exploit................5 found. I tried to remove it yesterday. When I did the scan today it pulled up the same thing...DSo Exploit............5 problems found. What do I do? I just removed it with no problems, but I ran spybot again and DSO Exploit still comes up as a problem
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU

p.s. when i go to immunize it says all bad products are already blocked but when i click on search and destroy DSO Exploit is still coming up help help help.......now i have spywareblaster3.3

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  2. HD rider UK

HD rider UK Registered Member

Hi there
    this DSO Exploit issue was a "false positive" bug in Spybot S&d, which has been fixed now. All you have to do is update your version of Spybot to stop the repeated detections.

Hope this helps

Jock

3. resa05

resa05 Registered Member

HELP ME PLEASE I CANT FIND ANY RELATED FORUMS....SOMEONE SAID ITS A FALSE POSITIVE AND TO UPDATE MY VERSION...I CLICKED UPDATES ON SPYBOT I THINK I DID IT RIGHT AND IT IS STILL SAYING DSO EXPLOIT...HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2005
  4. resa05

resa05 Registered Member

i uninstalled spybot and reinstalled it and its still saying it DSO Exploit....and i click Fix problem...and it says all problems are fixed but it still says dso exploit. what do i do?

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

DSO Exploit you can leave alone, nothing to worry about, they are working on a fix for the next version of Spybot.

Hope this helps...,

Cheers :D

6. resa05

resa05 Registered Member

Ok thanks a mil,
    I guess I know to just look over DSO Exploit. Do you know when they will be have an update comin up? spybotS&D?

7. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

8. resa05

resa05 Registered Member

Sorry, but I need a direct link for me to download the updated version. I'm not good at 'searching' through the forums. :doubt:

9. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

The first link in the first post of the thread i linked to, three clicks in total. ;) :)

Anyway here is a link for you:
    http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=25574

10. resa05

resa05 Registered Member

that doesn't seem to be working...because i have to click here and then here and then here lol....and then leaves me on this page wondering what to do? baby talk ....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.