spysweeper dectection

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by lodore, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hi

spysweeper found a so called possible rootkit but when i looked at the log itr showed my only two sharing folders from windows live messenger so is it just a FP ? aka the way sharing folders works?

btw i dont want to show the log because it shows emails addresses and i dont want the email adresses to get spam.
    also if it was just one of those sharing folders i would of thought maybe it was dangerous but since its two and the only two sharing folders ive got it might just be how sharing folders work.

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Was the rootkit found by a manual scan or real time? Did you see anything in the Alert button? When you look at the log, do you mean the Session Log?

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

I mean dectected by scan and I told it to delete it. I do mean the session log.

but i do want to know if any one has windows live messenger and has a few sharing folders who also has spysweeper could run a scan and see if anything comes up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.