SpyCop V6.1 AutoScanner ScreenSaver

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by manOFpeace, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manOFpeace

manOFpeace Registered Member

Hi, anybody notice if there is a fault with the SpyCop 6.1 AutoScanner ScreenSaver? Mine don't work, they all did previously.
    I uninstalled and double checked that all remnants were deleted, re-installed and the problem returns. :)

2. Hard Rocker

Hard Rocker Registered Member

:cool: Hi, Just joined tonight !! I am also quite new to home computers. All I can tell you is my screensaver works fine but I have the 6.2 Trial Version of Spycop. On a different note, reading other members comments on Pest Patrol false positives and Omniquad AntiSpy false detections ( reported 296 threats the first time I ran a scan with the trial version ) makes me realize other people are experiencing similar issues. Needless to say AntiSpy is no longer on my computer !! Won't bore you any longer and good luck with your screensaver issue. :D

Hard Rocker !!

3. tinman

tinman Guest

Hard Rocker, could you post a link to where I can download the trial version of Spycop 6.2? Thanks.

4. Hard Rocker

Hard Rocker Registered Member

Hi Tinman, Almost missed your request. A private message would have achieved quicker results, Try http://www.spycop.com for the SPYCOP Compatibility Trial ( Trial Version 6 ) but make sure to apply the latest updates !! :D

Hard Rocker !!

5. manOFpeace

manOFpeace Registered Member

OK Hard Rocker, found it. I have since downloaded 6.2 and screensaver still does not work. It is listed OK along with other screensavers but when I set it and hit "apply" it seems OK. Then when I check settings it reads "none".
    (Edit; And it still does not appear when times comes for it to kick in)

My computer is 100% clean, at least according to Ad-aware Pro, Spycop, Nod32 V2, BOClean and ZA scanning for tracking cookies. Plus some other defensive utilities. I'm beat. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.