Spybot S&D problem.......

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by bgfalconboy, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgfalconboy

bgfalconboy Registered Member

I have this very weird problem whenever Spybot S&D give me a pop-up with a message about a registry change of some sort, it happend lately when I updated my ZA Free firewall. A window came up with apparently two options for something , the problem is I can't full see the two buttons and whats on them as far as what options are able to be taken. I have no idea why this is , its been this way even the first time I downloaded SB S&D. Does anyone have a clue as to why this message window comes up partially obscured? Thanks.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As noted in the below quote from one of the Spybot Advisor Team members....it is a bug that will be fixed someday with a new release.

Further explanation and fix options---> http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=28258#post28258

HTH,
    Bubba

3. bgfalconboy

Oh wow, I see. When will this bug be fixed? Its pretty annoying when you can't see a good portion of the dialog window.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While I do visit their support forum regularly to keep up with these type issues....the best I can still say is what I posted in my first post...."it is a bug that will be fixed someday with a new release."

5. bgfalconboy

Okay, I certainly hope that that new release comes soon.

6. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Theres a description of how to fix this. Follow Bubba's link. Then search. I know cause long ago I fixed mine. But I no longer have SSD teatimer active. Actually if you search all my posts there, you'll eventually find my post thanking whomever for the fix. :thumb:

7. bgfalconboy

Would disabling Tea Timer in SpyBot make it less stellar in keeping gunk out of my pc?

8. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Yes for you it would. But not for myself. As I have another security setup altogether.

9. bgfalconboy

There was one fix by some one named Murdo on the spybot forums that had auto patch fix. It appears as though I'd have to register for the forum first.

10. ghodgson

ghodgson Registered Member

Teatimer has been like that for months.

11. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.