Sporder.dll file problems can anyone help here?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Ladywriter1968, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladywriter1968

Ladywriter1968 Registered Member

Sporder.dll file missing it says everytime I start up computer. Aol suggested this method:
    Start:
    Run:
    Type CMD:
    at DOS prompt type: Netsh int reset all:
    type ipconfig/flushdns
    once complete restart computer:

When I first did this it worked the other day. But now the same old problem is back again. So I repeated of steps above: But this time it did not work: I have to keep restoring my computer nearly every day to earlier point to get online.

AOL said its malware which has infected the sporder.dll file. Therefore my virus programme called Mcafee is deleting the file for safety etc.

I dont really want to have to reinstall my whole computer again, it took me hours last time.

Has anyone here, any computer experts got any other solutions for this problem both I and my husband have.

We are both connected to Netgear broadband. I thought if I give as much info as poss it would be easier for anyone here to help me more. And I am with XP. I have internet explorer, AOL and Mozilla Firefox.

You are also welcome to email me at Oklahomaavard [AT] aol [DOT] com

Thanks

Dee

2. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.