Spanish Version of Blackspear's Virus Removal

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by xTiNcTion, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTiNcTion

xTiNcTion Registered Member

Dear Blackspear and members that assited in developing this post

I am a member of this great forum. Since i registered i learned a lot about keeping my box "more secure".

All of you have always been nice with me and I really appreciate it :)

I use "yours" suggested general cleaning instructions Also, I know many other people use it too. Since i read it, it became part of my daily work helping me out too many times.

i did a search on the internet and i didn't find a "spanish version" of this "excelente procedimiento" (let me know if i miss one). So, i want to let you know -BS and the others member who collaborated- that i posted -an-adapted & spanish translated- version in the following forums:

Foros del Web
    with the subject: Cómo remover Virus, Troyanos, Spywares y otros

this post keep "the idea" and i made my best to keep it simple and easy to read. simple? :)

What i added/changed:
    -Recomended use of "ccleaner" (crapcleaner) to erase TEMP files.
    -i grouped all "programs to be download and later used" in one step. (Step 1)
    -Added a link to download VX2 -win9x and winxp version- from our website. (one of the original link is not working-broadbandmedic and the other have winxp only)
    -Changed Zonealarm english download link to spanish version.
    -Changed Adware english link to spanish
    -Easy reading

I hope any member who understand spanish can review it and suggest me what i should change. If i made an copyright violation in any way, please let know. And if you want me to remove the post, let me know too. (hope you wont ! ) :)

Cheers!

AYUDA EN ESPAÑOL TAMBIEN !
    xTiNcTion

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.