Some WinAce MRUs

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by TonyKlein, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyKlein

TonyKlein Security Expert

I happened upon the following not covered by MRU Blaster:

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-436374069-113007714-1708537768-1003\Software\e-merge\WinAce\2.0\Favorites]
    "H0"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\SHMFKLEZ\\startuplist1521[1].zip"
    "H1"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton"
    "H2"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\42RV2XJ5\\startuplist[1].zip"
    "H3"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\42RV2XJ5\\pagedfrg[1].zip"
    "H4"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\0J5FJEFD\\startuplist[1].zip"
    "H5"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\RVK04BID\\RegSeeker[1].zip"
    "H6"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\YZ0JKL45\\hijackthis[1].zip"
    "H7"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\OD2RG5IV\\hijackthis[1].zip"
    "H8"="E:\\Program Files\\WinAce"

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-436374069-113007714-1708537768-1003\Software\e-merge\WinAce\2.0\MRU Items]
    "F0"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\SHMFKLEZ\\startuplist1521[1].zip"
    "F1"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\42RV2XJ5\\startuplist[1].zip"
    "F2"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\42RV2XJ5\\pagedfrg[1].zip"
    "F3"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\0J5FJEFD\\startuplist[1].zip"
    "F4"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files\\Content.IE5\\RVK04BID\\RegSeeker[1].zip"

Cheers,

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Thanks as always, Tony! :)

I'll have them added in the next database update of MRU-Blaster.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. TonyKlein

Thanks! :)

I just love that little proggie! :D

4. TonyKlein

And Metapad recent files:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\metapad]
    "mru_1"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\My Documents\\Forum\\Files\\Foutmelding Windows\\mscoree.dll - windoctor.txt"
    "mru_2"="e:\\Dump\\Em2.reg"
    "mru_3"="C:\\SETUPLOG.TXT"
    "mru_4"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\My Documents\\Forum\\Files\\Troubleshooting Windows\\Toolbars Menu Commands Are Unavailable.txt"
    "mru_5"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\My Documents\\Forum\\Files\\Troubleshooting Windows\\Exe file.txt"
    "mru_6"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\My Documents\\Forum\\Files\\Troubleshooting IE\\Cannot Print from Internet Explorer.txt"
    "mru_7"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\My Documents\\Forum\\Files\\Software\\WinZip.txt"
    "mru_8"="E:\\Documents and Settings\\Ton\\My Documents\\Forum\\Files\\Software\\Hijack This.txt"

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\metapad also contains Metapad general settings, so it's obviously important to focus on the mrus uniquely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.