Snap Deploy 2.0 Hangs on Image Restore

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by sjn, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjn

sjn Registered Member

I am using Snap Deploy 2.0.

I loaded the Snap Deploy Software on a Dell 2850 Running Windows 2003 Server R2.
    This included the license server and deployment console.

I configured the PXE service and started a Snap Deploy Agent on an a IBM Blade Center blade (#1) that is running Windows 2003 Server R2, all the latest patches, and 4 instances of VMware.

I select the “Create Master Image” option and save the image to the server that is running the snap deploy software.

I then switch to IBM blade #2 and PXE boot.
    I enable the Snap Deploy Agent and the process startes and waits for the Deployment Console response.

From the Deployment console, I then select the image of blade #1 I created earlier and create a template. I start the process to deploy it to blade #2. The process gets to Current Progress 99% and Total Progress 94% and hangs up.

Any ideas on this or has anyone seen similar issues?

thanks

2. SamH

SamH Registered Member

Silly question but how long have you waited for it to complete? Have you tried a basic image process minus the snap deploy features, just for testing purposes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.