Shopping Cart and Special Offer

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mikeblas, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeblas

mikeblas Registered Member

Is there a trick to getting the Acronis shopping cart to work?

I'm starting at this page. I click on "buy now" to get an instant download of Acronis True Image 8.0.

In response, I'm shown two other proudcts: Acronis Disk Director 9.0 and Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0. Disk Director looks interesting, so I mark the box under it and press the "Add" button at the bottom of the page.

When I reach my shopping cart, it has Acronis True Image 8.0 in it, which I asked for. It doesn't have a copy of Disk Director 9.0, even though I requested it added. On the other hand, it does have "Extended Download Service", which I did not request.

How can I order True Image 8.0 and get the special price on Disk Director 9.0?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mikeblas,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis System Backup and Disk Management Software.

Please make sure you have checked the little box under Acronis Disk Director descirption before you press the "Add" button. Please note that ypu should press "Add" button rather than "Proceed to check out".

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.