SG Definitions Date slow to change.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by beetlejuice, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Thought I would post for everyones info. I just installed SG 2.1 and used the Live Update. After downloading the update, the date displayed on the SG control panel remained at 5-17-03. o_O I tried to update again and found that I had the latest update. I thought that the post in Update Alerts might have misstated that there was a definitions update dated 6-1-03. :doubt: However after reducing to the tray and bringing it back up, the date now reads 6-1-03. A bug in JC's software? NO WAY!!! Maybe just a first time update thing. What about it JC? No other errors though. Good job on combining SG and BHB! :D
    beetlejuice

2. Amerk_5

Amerk_5 Registered Member

I don't think it's a bug. I think SG just has to be minimized & then reopend to refresh the screen.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Exactly. :D

Not a bug - just the way I decided to do it. (A few anti-virus programs do it the same way.)

EDIT: Just a note - that is only to refresh the definitions data on the screen. The status of the protection components should be refreshed in real-time.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.