Setup Boot Manager greyed out

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Davidhs, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Davidhs

Davidhs Registered Member

My sole reason for buying Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite (just earlier today) is to fix a broken boot process or MBR.
    Yet the option to "Setup Boot Manager" is greyed out. why? How do I get into what is for me the most important part of this product?

Thanks

2. bcslaam

bcslaam Registered Member

Hi David you've been deceived basically.

Did you know that although Paragon HDMS14 is advertised as having a Boot Manager included, it has in fact NOT been in there since v12. They keep saying its in the works but its been years now.

I too bought HDMS14 over other products for the sole reason that it was advertised as having an up to date Boot Manager that can handle the intricacies of Windows 7 and 8.

THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING and MISLEADING. Inclusion of a Boot Manager should be removed from all advertising immediately or theyll be cheating more people like us out of their money. All those in favour of going to the CCC about this please chime in.

3. beastusa

beastusa Registered Member

64 bit systems?
    From listed features on HDM 14 & PM 14 "Boot Manager - Easily manage several operating systems on one computer (32-bit version only)"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.