setting NOD32 to auto scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ForzaItalia, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForzaItalia

ForzaItalia Registered Member

First of all, is it better to setup NOD32 to auto scan through NOD32 vs. task scheduler in XP? I was trying it within NOD32, but it did not have the option for reaccurrances. Could someone please tell me which part I'm not getting.

ty

FI

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi . It is better to configure NOD32 for scheduled scans via itself , the Control Center. You can read Blackspear's NOD32 tutorial here.

3. ForzaItalia

I figured, just wanted to make sure. Blackspear's suggestion was what I did, am I to assume then whatever day/time I pick, it will run that way every week, month etc.?

TY very much

FI

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , unless your computer is turned off . If in the particulart time your machine is off , there is an option to touch to tell NOD32 to perform scan as soon as possible when the machine gets ON . :thumb:

You are welcome!

5. ForzaItalia

HiTech_boy and Blackspear,

regarding the link to Blackspear's instructions for auto scanning, its very limited in when I'd like scans to occur, for example monthly or every two weeks, it only allows for everyday, every week and so on. That is why I askesd HiTech_boy if it was better to setup NOD32 to auto scan through NOD32 vs. task scheduler in XP? Task scheduler has those options. I don't want to scan weekly, rather every three weeks or 2 weeks.

Thanks

ForzaItalia

6. Abeltje

Abeltje Registered Member

Choose "Repeatedly" and input in "hours", so for a scan every 2 weeks take 336 hours.

7. ForzaItalia

That would work, but I can't specify a time.

TY though

FI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.