sercure anomase email replacement for hot mail

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Bethrezen, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi all to day i opened my email and found it full of spam unusual this is the first time this has a hppened so some how these spamers have goten my email adress so im goin to deleat my hot mail account and i want to know if anyone can requemend a secure anomas replacement

2. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:)Hi Bethrezen! I assume that you are on a limited budget and would prefer something free? As long as you don't have attachments more than 500KB then try www.ziplip.com. Their business philosophy is to provide great freeware accounts as their main means of advertising, ie by word of mouth. There's no spam, no ads at all, and your privacy is assured. Check them out. I have a ZipLip account too.

3. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

I just followed Prince's advice and got a ziplip account.Registration was easy.I am also going to dump my hotmail account.I know that there are security problems with mail systems like yahoo and hotmail.But yahoo does a way better job of spam filtering than hotmail.Ziplip is a secure outfit,they filter and screen for you.Thanks again Prince.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Spammers are frequently using the "mass-bombing" method with Hotmail accounts - they'll put a word; two words; together, and then add numbers after them...etc.

Basically, they are sending e-mails out to hundreds or thousands of addresses - and waiting to see which ones don't bounce back :doubt:

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.