Secure Zone Previous Images

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by geohead, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geohead

geohead Registered Member

I used the secure zone for my daily images. (I wish I wouldn't have). But anyways the images shoud be there in the secure zone. I was doing a full image daily. I need to restore a previous image instead of the last one. When I go to do this and select the secure zone for image location all I get is no filename is required. I cannot select any of the previous images. Is there a way to do this?

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

At the bottom of the archive selection page there are three buttons, Back,Next and Cancel. Clicking on Next should move you on to the next page where all the .tibs are listed in date time order from which you can make your selection.

If there is no content there I suggest you look at the TI log to see if the .tibs have actually been created.

Xpilot

3. geohead

I was able to convert the secure zone to a FAT32 partition and get a drive letter assigned. I found a corrupt image and only one good one.

Thanks

4. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Even though there was only one good image and one corrupt both should have been shown in the zone's contents. Unless the "corrupt" one had never been completed. Then I could understand why no further selection was given.

Have you actually installed True image on your computer or are you working just from a recovery CD?
    I cannot understand why you found it necessary to convert the secure zone to give it a drive letter. All the required information should be available from the Acronis GUI and log file.

It would help in further follow up to know what OS you are using and the particular version and build number of True Image. A brief description of where your secure zone is located and an outline of your computer set up would also help.

Xpilot

5. geohead

The corrupt image never completed.

I could not view any logs because my system had crashed.

I tried both F11 and the boot CD. Both gave me the same resilts.

The only way for me to see what was happening was to get a drive letter assigned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.