script errors

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dbeattie007, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbeattie007

dbeattie007 Guest

After installing blaster and guard i am starting to get error messages when running internet explorer.The messages state that there was an error with running scripts and do i want to continue running scripts on this page.Has it got something to do with guard and blaster.Something tells me it has nothing to do with them.Any suggestions.Thanks.

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi dbeattie007,

Could you try this:
    In IE click Tools > Options > Advanced. Check "Disable script debugging". Click OK.

Regards,

Pieter

3. dbeattie007

dbeattie007 Guest

thanks for the response, that box is already checked.Is there anything else i can try.cheers

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi dbeattie007,

Can you post more details on the situation? Perhaps you can copy a full error message into a reply here, or if you join the forum as a member, you could post a screen image of what you are seeing.

5. dbeattie007

dbeattie007 Guest

Sorry it has taken so long to reply.After a few days things seem to have rectified themselves.Have not had any script error messages,and things are running fine.Thanks for all your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.