Scheduled Update Not Working

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Wonkabear, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonkabear

Wonkabear Registered Member

I have ESET Antivirus version 4.0 set to do "Regular" updates when the computer is first turned on each day.

Installed version 4.0 on 3 March and just looked at the event logs and discovered that there had not been any updates run.

Had to do it manually. :'(

Anybody else with this problemo_O o_O

Ya'll have a great day now.....hear. :cool:

2. Wonkabear

Well, turned on my system today, 6 Mar, and checked my logs after boot-up.....no update.

Hmmmmmm!!!!! :rolleyes:

3. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

Houston has a problem - since 3-4 hours no Update - 3913 is very slowly on the run. Guess we have to be patient.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Would someone of you please PM me your username so that I can check your license? It's likely you're not yet allowed to use the private messaging system so drop here a message and I'll ask you for your username in a private message.

5. CrunchieBite

CrunchieBite Guest

Had maybe the same issue, here. EAV reported there were no new updates even though it only had the 3911 definitions on it and the website clearly shows 3914 as being current. Tried repeatedly to manually force the updates without success until I cleared the update cache. After I had done that, the 3914 definitions were downloaded and installed without issue.:D

6. Wonkabear

Not sure what either I did or the program did, but seems it worked correctly today when I first turned on my system.:)

Guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it to see what happens in the future.

Now go have a great day. :cool:

Bill

7. kjz

kjz Registered Member

Same here: yesterday one computer updated from 3911 to 3914, the other machine (connected to the same router) still had 3911. Today this machine updated to 3917. Maybe, there are some glitches on the update servers?

- kjz

8. Zykan

Zykan Registered Member

If you go to their web site it tells you they are working on them; no update on v3 either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.