Schedule a scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by lee_redhead, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lee_redhead

lee_redhead Registered Member

I have a query regarding NOD32 and scheduling a scan.

I have got a schedule set up and it appear to work but there is not notification that a scan is actually running.

The only way I have figured out that it is actually doing anything is that the schedule log say that it started 5 minutes ago and my hard drive activity is on the high side.

Is this correct? Does NOD32 tell you when it is running a scan or does it just do it and then notify if there are any problems?

Lee

2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Hi Lee,
    Welcome to Wilders.
    This is quite normal. I'd suggest you check out posts #82 through #95 in -->THIS<-- thread for a more detailed explanation.
    This is actually the new way of configuring a scheduled scan for most of us. If you prefer to be able to see the scan run, just start at post #70 instead.
    Actually the whole thread would be worth your time to read through if you're new to NOD32 - it covers all the different modules in detail.

Cheers :)

3. lee_redhead

lee_redhead Registered Member

Thank you for such a prompt response.

That works a lot better, I can see what is happening now which is excellent news.

Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.