Scanning a download

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mudgecko63, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudgecko63

mudgecko63 Registered Member

Nov 21, 2008
    I use IDM (internet download manager) and within it I can scan whatever I have downloaded for any viruses etc. I wish to use Nod32 to do this, what do I use to scan the just the item I have downloaded? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was told to use one part but it only ever started Nod32 and didn't seem to scan it. I hope this makes sense.
  2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Jun 26, 2008
    San Diego, CA USA
    Hello mudgecko63,

I have found the following information from the Internet Download Manager support site that could help. You may want to verify with them though.

Open "IDM Options->Downloads" dialog. You need to provide the full path to your virus scanner executable file in "Virus scanner program" field in "Options->Downloads" dialog. Then type command line options in the field below. Replace file name in the command line with "c:\program files\eset\nod32.exe" in "Virus scanner program" field and "[File] /s" in "command line parameter".

NOTE: ESET does not endorse or provide support for the 3rd party applications. For reliable support with a third party application, contact that developers support team.

Thank you,
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.