SBS&D beta update anomaly

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by spy1, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

The first couple of times I tried to update, I got a message in the lower left-hand part of SpyBot's screen that said that the d/l was corrupt due to something not matching (CRC's, I guess).

Anyway, when i finally DID get a good d/l, I also got the following pop-up from the program itself (see screenshot).

Anybody know what that means? Pete

Attached Files:

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Also, the latest beta update didn't resolve the "detection" on a registry key that's high-lighted in red and marked automatically for removal that refers to TracksEraserPro.

To the best of my knowledge (hey L2BS - where are you at? <g> ) this is a FP and should be ignored. Pete

3. the mul

the mul Registered Member

A memory address error has occured involving spybot, in short it is a memory address problem.

the mul

4. the mul

the mul Registered Member

If u want some more information on spybot, or beta version, u can post your questions on the official spybot forum, at www.net-integration.net and click onto forum, and there u will get all your answers, it is a good forum.

the mul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.