SBIE 3.45.12 beta

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Perman, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perman

Perman Registered Member

2. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

I'm just now giving it a try. The new Avira WebGuard wasn't working with Sbie so I wanted to give the beta a try. So far the WebGuard seems to be working with this version of Sbie.

3. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

No problems here so far. In fact, it's probably my imagination but my browser, Kmeleon, seems to load and run a just a little faster with this beta.

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Without having to go into too many details can you briefly bring out any new features of interests with it? (I'll want to lurch the SB forums later and have a see what opinions or issues are being discussed)

Thanks

5. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Hello Easter, I hope your feeling better. I don't hang around their much, but this is the only thing I have found.
    http://sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3178

6. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

innerpeace

Thank You.

I had a really rough go of it for weeks and a hospital trip but all i can say at least my condition is 100% stabilized now and theres no where else to go but up, but that depends on the weather since it was the chief factor what brought it on in the first place, and this week is 70's which bode well for a recovery.

I haven't been this puked for years but i think my addiction to Wilder's and the security apps i practice with also have helped keep my attention focused on getting back to normal again.

I also picked up yet another computer (used HP 512MB) for 50USD and talked the fellows in pulling out of the trash 2 hard drives they scrapped and one was a 60 GB Maxtor i just brought back to working order again. LoL

I'm going to make it a habit for them to throw them my way, i have apps and methods to rejuvenize so-called junk drives and get them perking along just fine with no ill effects after testing after i run them thru my analyzer and do a full sector wipe on them, then they are just fine. That has to lift the spirits of any PC fanatic no matter how ill they are. LoL

Regards EASTER

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Registered Member

Glad to know you are feeling better. There was also the matter of fixing a bug that allowed malware to run a process outside the sandbox. Discussion here:
    http://www.sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3167

@chuck57: I too have been using k-meleon with sbie with no problems.

8. MikeNAS

MikeNAS Registered Member

All depends what kind of settings you have in Sandbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.