SB Autoupdate

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by DeeBeeS, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeeBeeS

DeeBeeS Registered Member

I run SB with autoupdate. I know I caused this error but I need help. Several days ago I wanted to check a date in next month's calender I clicked on the time in the task bar and then on adjust date/time. I went to the July calender found the information I wanted but unfortunately I forget to restore it to the proper month.

I did not notice this until I had a problem with a spam killer programme and an anti-virus programme. I then reset the clock to the proper date which sorted these problems out straight away.

I shut down my computer and the next time I started up I get the following message:

SB Autoupdate.exe

Your system clock appears to have been set back possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If you clock is correct please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this error (report code:-CCB-F)

This message now appears every time I start up although the date and time are correct. Can you please advise me as what to do? Thanks in anticipation for your help.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.