Save TDS

Discussion in 'polls' started by Mr.Blaze, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:DIf your TDS,WORM GUARD,PORT EXPLORER USER

do you want TDS also here at Wilder's for your convenience

that and to get support from more sources more people means more help and faster response

so do you want TDS here or not if you use the software id recommend saying yes to let all know that you love these softwares and you want there forums around

2. Mr.Blaze

3. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

Does not make sense to me to have 2 places.
    It's as easy to click on one url than it is easy as clicking another one.
    Does save to have to repeat question or answer twice to same problem as i have seen people do before at 3 or 4 diff boards.

4. Mr.Blaze

your really sad MickeyTheMan really sad and so is the so called other person but there well always be people like you no mater where we go

you totaly skiped the deeper meaning of this post dont punish others cause you dont like me.

and im not falling for that but i dont i already know sad and very pity

wow unbealivable and selfish indeed smite alway

5. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Mr.Blaze,

Like most, I would have preferred to have the DCS forums stay here.
    In your other post (ten forward) you said very wisely.
    That is exactly what is going on here.

Opening a poll and then having a go at people, giving their honest opinion, that don't vote the way you did, seems like a waste of everyones time.

I agree with Mickey (and many others) that there should only be one official board where you get help from the developers. It 'shouldn't matter what the URL is you have to use to get there.

To my knowledge (but I'm just a newbie here, compared to you :) ), Wilders has never refused to try and help anyone seeking assistance and I'm positive it will stay that way.
    It is sad to see good friends upset, but sometimes circumstances makes us go our separate ways. In this case it is not much trouble to go and visit them, which should ease the pain.

Regards,

Pieter

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Quite so, Mickey. In our view, DCS product users or interested ones a far better of having just one Official Open DCS Forum to point their browser to. It could have been the ones we've been hosting over here - or another one. That other one has been created in the meanwhile by DCS on their own server. We would have been more than happy to continue hosting the DCS support forums - under the condition they would have been the only ones.

For the record: IMO it's the perogative from every software company having their official support forum over here, to start up their own open official forum - no problem at all. We do wish DCS all the best as for their products as well as their forums are concerned.

regards.

paul

7. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

I don't know where you picked up that i don't like you !
    Anyone that knows me also knows that i am eager to help no matter which board it is. And i do visit and posts at quite a number of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.