Save 71% on Mamutu on Dec.19th

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Page42, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Correct. I still think that isn't enough. I am opposed to automatic renewal.

Skip the automatic renewal. We've already provided you with a myriad of ways these notifications may not make it to the customer. Instead, simply send these reminder emails that you are so confident will be received by the customer, and in the reminder, let them know they need to renew if they have enjoyed your product. If you decide to include a customer loyalty discount for returning customers, so much the better.

No matter how you slice it, you are not doing the customer a service or a favor by setting them up for automatic renewal that they might not want. If they like your software, they will be sure to renew... you don't have to make anything automatic.

You could, if you wish, set up an Opt-In policy, where they click if they want auto renewal. But your current set up is the opposite, it is an Opt-Out policy,and that is what many find objectionable.

I appreciate that you are showing regard for what is being said. It is a complete win-win situation, if you listen to customer input and make changes whenever possible that benefit the consumer. Your business should increase as a result of this approach.

2. InfinityAz

InfinityAz Registered Member

Going to agree with Page42, I dislike and avoid Opt-Out policies. If you make it Opt-In, I would have purchased Mamutu when it was on sale. I will not purchase and object to Opt-Out policies, which is why I didn't purchase the software on the 19th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.