sandboxie and IE9

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Brocke, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

has anyone had this issue?

my issue is i have IE9 forced sandboxed. I run windows 7 32bit and it works well but sometime IE9 will not start right. the e icon will show up like the browser is open and then disapper (fades away) but sandboxie show the iexplore process sandboxed. i have to logout and relog in to fix the issue. not sure what causes it but its not a everyday issue.

anyone else seen this? is this a known issue?

2. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

I was noticing earlier today that when I would launch IE9 in Sandboxie that the process would still be running in the Sandboxie window and a new one would start each time I opened IE and remained after closing IE. I clicked "Terminate All Programs" and closed Sandboxie and started it again and it seemed ok. I suspect something is wrong with Sandboxie and IE9 and the moment. Firefox worked as expected.

3. batsec

batsec Registered Member

I'm using IE8 on XP and I have the same problem. As @xxJackxx says I terminate iexplore.exe on the task manager and I retray to open IE with sandboxie. Then it seems ok. However I'm using chrome, work like a charm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.