Same Persistent Spy Cookies!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by caseybob, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caseybob

caseybob Registered Member

As a new member reading some posts, my self-estimation of expertise has dropped dramatically. However thought would mention two spyware cookies that just keep getting re-installed within an hour after Ad Aware deletes them. They are 'ad.yield manager' & '...tacoda'. Its annoying to have them pop up over and over again. Hope 'Spyware Blaster' can add them to their cookie firewall. Have used A-Aware and SB in tandem for years and they make an excellent team. When I first started using the excellent SB, AAware picked up very few 'criticals'. Notice now that there are quite a few more being missed by SB. Assume the large proliferation of cookies as months go by is the reason. This is only a tiny gripe about a first-rate program that has done a great job. May you long prosper and block a thousand fold in years to come. caseybob

2. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Are they doing any harm ?
    If you just want rid of them why not try Crap cleaner ? or use Firefox with settings to remove cookies when you log off.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hi! don,t be fooled by these cookies and antispyware scanners. U need to control them at browser level.
    No need to be messed with Antipsyware scanners in this regard. Use FF or Opear and adjust ur cookies control. U will never find a tracking cookie.

4. Patty_Rios

Patty_Rios Registered Member

I had a similar cas few months ago. I solved it changing my antivirus version, because it seems it had not been working very well.
    I surprised when I found several files infected with several virus and... the persistent spy's were erased.

Regards,
    PRT :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.