Rollback Rx - Black Friday Offer - $29.95 for 1 user

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by vijayind, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

Horizon DataSys has announce Black Friday offer for RollBack Rx. Where it will be available for $29.95 on Nov 27, 2009 from 1 AM to 12 Midnight.

2. Dregg Heda

Dregg Heda Registered Member

Is this in any way superior to Comodo Time Machine? I ask because the latter is in the RC stage and is free so Id much rather get that if there are no real differences between these two products. Thanks.

3. vijayind

IMO the feature set is essentially same. The main difference being support, plus Rollback Rx is a full featured release (unlike beta/RC for CTM).

4. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Is CTM as reliable as RX? I have been using RX for about 6 months now and it has been flawless.

Are there differences in how the 2 programs work or are they essentially the same program?

Just curious.

5. Pliskin

Pliskin Registered Member

I can see only this (but big difference):

What's New in 2.2.121064.147?
    NEW! Updater function is available. You can keep all snapshots during update.

6. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

I think CTM is also capable of handling more than 1 hard disk, while Rollback only your system disk?

Anyway, theoretically, CTM is based on an older Rollback version. But they seem to have made some modifications of their own.

How stable CTM is something that one can answer only by running it for a good amount of period on his own system and see.

7. vijayind

8. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

ye rollback rx is having so many deals lately :eek:

9. Dregg Heda

Thanks for responding everyone. Im gonna give CTM a try since at this point it seems to offer more features than Rx. Personally I think Horizon DataSys have been screwing people by overcharging if you look at some of their prices, so I am glad CTM is forcing them to be more reasonable.

Bgoodman, there are some threads in the antimalware subforum regarding CTM if you're interested. You can also give the RC a try if you're interested.

10. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

u culd call it "screwing" but up until now, they wer really the only major provider of this type of software so they wer providing a service and had pretty much a monopoly so if u wanted it, u had to pay up, but thats changed now.

11. Dregg Heda

PC Undo were offering EazFix for about 20 bucks less if I recall correctly. I like the software but I feel the company were overcharging customers when you could get the same thing for around a third less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.