RollBack Rx $24 on May 25th, 2009

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by pratzert, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pratzert

pratzert Registered Member

I had posted about Horizen having an offer of a very discounted RollBack Rx on Bits du Jour.

There was some confusion about the date.

Here is what I just read on Horizen Rollback Rx Forum.

So everyone interested... mark May 25th on your calanders ! BTW that is Memorial Day.

Here is the link to the forum as well:

http://horizondatasys-forum.com/rol...9-promotional-offer-through-bits-du-jour.html

QUOTE:"RollBack Rx V9 Promotional offer through Bits du Jour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horizon DataSys is offering a substantial discount on RollBack Rx Version 9 through the online marketing promotional portal Bits du Jour. You can check out the promotional offer at:
    RollBack Rx Professional Software at 65% Discount!

The last deal was a hugh success. On November 25, 2008 we had 243 users that benefited from this promotion. By signing up at the link above you will receive an email the night before the promotion. You will then be able to purchase the RollBack Rx license online at the 65% discounted pricing of USD$ 24.15.

The date of the promotion is May 25 2009 - one day only (EST)

Note: This is a one-day sale only! No excuses, rain-checks etc. will be offered. This promotion is not through Horizon DataSys directly, but rather by Bit Du Jour and cleverbridge - to whom we've honoured and wholesaled licenses too for the day of the promotion only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

if i was thinking buy v9 i go for eaz fix v9 , it doesnt strip to the boned version , also upgrade some current modules which remove :)thumbd: ) in rollback Rx v9

cheers

3. timcan

timcan Registered Member

I wonder if the license key will work on version 8.1 ?

4. Baldrick

Baldrick Registered Member

It will not as far as I know. Each release of RB Rx is viewed a completely new license so even if upgrading from v8.1 to v9 you will need a new license.

Effectively each license if a lifetime license for the release it relates to...as far as I understand the licensing. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.