Road Runner Issue, please help

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by mark112, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark112

mark112 Guest

Hey there everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right forum section to be posting this in, so I'm sorry if this is incorrect, but I have a little problem. I closed my browser windows and then opened one up again and I got the following error:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@central.rr.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This was from my RoadRunner home page. All other sites work fine, and I can even type in the address for my RR webmail and get to that as normal. Only my homepage doesn't work. I guess my main question would be, is this a problem on my end or with the Road Runner people in general? If it's something with my computer, what should I do to fix it? Thank you very much for all your help, in advance. :)

2. nod32.9

nod32.9 Guest

It's probably RR if all other websites are functional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.