Results in the GreenBorder Test?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by dja2k, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

What are your results in the greenborder test and what security are you using? I ran the test and only files it stoled were my pictures in my documents.

dja2k

2. screamer

screamer Registered Member

Same here, but I had to allow it to get past SSM & OutPost FW first. Seems like an unrealistic kind of testo_O

...screamer

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Greenborder Issues

Just wanted to give you the headsup on this software. Be careful. Sometimes when you do a uninstall, it will leave registry entries that can wreck havoc on other software programs. Ex. Left hidden processes in Program Files, Documents and settings,Applications and data. Left a Greenborder folder that cant be uninstalled or deleted. Why is this a problem? Eset has a big issue with it and it isnt their fault. On a scan when it hits this folder it quits the active scan. Traced to the source, Greenborder. Even their support site has info on it. A system reformat is the only way to get rid of it and use Nod. Unless Billygreenborder wants to step up and give consumers the quick fix for such a big issue with their software then buyer beware for now.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Re: Greenborder Issues

And I am sorry but dont blame it on a corrupt registry. Is there a perfect one? If you download a product, you should have the confidence to know when you uninstall it, it is gone, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.