Rescue Media doesn't work properly...

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by spg SCOTT, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spg SCOTT

spg SCOTT Registered Member

Hi,

I am using Backup and Recovery Free 2010 and I have made a recovery usb drive...

The problem is that when I try and boot from it, all I see is the blue background of the boot manager with white boxes.

I am guessing that this is wrong?

Can I do anything to solve this?

Win 7 64bit

Thanks,

Scott

2. dodo99

dodo99 Registered Member

I'm getting the same thing. System hangs shortly after boot. No menu options, no mouse.

Paragon Backup & Recovery™, version 10, build 10444 (14.07.10 ) Home Special Edition

I am using a 4GB flash drive. PC is a Core i5 650, 8gb on H57 motherboard. (Acer Aspire M5811) - Don't have a DVD drive on this machine so I need to use USB Recovery Media only.

Please help, thanks.

3. spg SCOTT

spg SCOTT Registered Member

I actually thought someone posted to help there...oh well...one can only hope...

apologies dodo99, I have not managed to solve this problem, so now I am using macrium reflect free instead...

Hope you have better luck than me :)

4. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

I would recommend to contact Paragon Support team (http://www.paragon-software.com/webform) with this issue. It appears to be a bug in new builds & products.

Note: more requests => faster bugfixing

5. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.