Replies to Q's ?

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by CloneRanger, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

I know Coldmoon is busy, but just wondering why so many threads/posts go unanswered officially ?

There are questions in some, posted not just by myself but others as well, that still remain waiting for responses after quite a period of time. It would be both nice and helpful if these could be answered.

TIA

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi CR,
    We do not necessarily participate in 100% of the threads, especially if a question has been answered in the past without need for additional clarification or emphasis for the benefit of other members and forum visitors. Also, there are a number of regular members who participate in the forums that provide answers or engage in discussion before we see a particular thread or question.

As I want to be inclusive and encourage people to discuss RVS, I try to avoid being "heavy handed" by posting in every thread and as a result, make users less likely to take advantage of community assistance when available.

Other possibilities:

1. No answer is available at the time of posting or research must be done to provide a comprehensive reply.

2. The question will be answered with a newer version of the software as we go forward with appropriate time to complete the development and testing.

3. The issue is too complex to address quickly in a forum thread. In these cases, we usually ask the user to contact us via the support ticketing system so we can provide the user with dedicated support minus the post and wait approach with a forum format.

HTH
    Mike

3. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@Coldmoon

Hi

I wouldn't think that at all, as answers from you are official confirmation, which is often required.

Re 1/2/3

Even a quick word from you would be very much appreciated by everyone, i'm sure :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.