renewal e-mail ?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by grizz, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grizz

grizz Registered Member

ok i've had the same e-mail about eset smart security 4 or 5 times the last week or so asking me to renew as it will expire next week.

Product: 1x ESET Smart Security Home Edition - 2 User, 1 Year Standard Renewal License
    Expiring Username: 7/31/2009
    Expiring Date: 2008-11-12

why am i getting mails now when it shouldn't expire until 2009 even the prog says 2009, is this mail genuine.
    at the time of purchase the licence was for 2 years not 1 that the mail says.
    why is there a difference in the dates and will i find myself without updates next week :eek:

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

We don't email customers at all, but some distributors do when a client's license is due. Please contact the distributor you purchased your license from, maybe they have a wrong year in their database. A correct expiry date is shown in the Protection status window.

3. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

What if you buy directly from the ESET UK website? I, and all my clients who I've installed NOD32 for, get emails for each renewal after buying from the ESET UK website...... What have i mis-understood here?

4. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

ESET UK is ESET's UK Distributor?

That's how it is here...

Cheers :)

5. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

AH i see. I think i had a daft moment and was confussed by who the "we" is in

But i see now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.