Remote Install question (Network Driver)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by LanceD, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanceD

LanceD Registered Member

I'm using acronis Uninversal Agent to remotly install an image on a PC. I direct Acronis to install a network driver for the PC so that I can get connection to the PC once the image is installed. At this point the network driver is not getting installed.

The image that I i'm using is sysprep'd with a automatic setup and log on during the first boot. Where XP wizard finds the new hardware(network card) and wants to install the driver.

Any idea's how I can make the system automaticly install the network driver I want?

For the Driver, its located on my PC and i point acronis to it. Does this not work with remote installs? Does the driver need to be in the image? Does sysprep mess this whole thing up?

Thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello LanceD,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please notice, as explained in the chapter "Acronis Universal Restore general principles" of the respective User's Guide,
    Therefore, you can indeed have the driver stored in the image, and point to it when Windows asks for it.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.