registering wguard4

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by reynaerts, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reynaerts

reynaerts Guest

hi all y'all, just bought actionpack. except for wguard4, I am registered for tds-3 and portexplorer. I installed all the keys neccessary to the described directory. c: w... . but after a few problems installing protection (asked for wguard.inf - found the solution in your forum...) I still am not registered. clicking -> about -> it still asks to register...
    please help. tds-3 and portexplorer rulezzz

2. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hi Reynaerts,

When I click on About I see a "Register Now" button but nothing pops up. But on yours you have a popup window?

It is normal when WG stops something and send up its warning for it to say "Unregistered" or "Unlicensed" even though you are. But that does not impact the useability of the program at all. It is just a minor bug.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Another minor issue is that the current WG3 say's that it is WG4 which it aint! :D

4. reynaerts

reynaerts Guest

Thanks for your reply. Indeed I get a popup when I click on the about-tab and then asks me to buy it. But if it is a minor bug, then it is ok by me because I already received some warnings, so program is perfect. I use it with NOD32 av, and no compatabity-issues. very pleased about this forum thats helped me already. Keep up the good work.
    p.s. nod32 ruleso_O
    thanx 2 y'all

5. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

We're glad to help!

Don't hesitate to ask any other questions that might occur to you on the use of Wormguard.

... and yes NOD32 Rules! :) I use it on my own machine ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.