Registered version question...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by burf, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burf

burf Registered Member

I noticed that on the Eset website, the latest registered version is: 2.51.26.
    The version I have is: 2.50.25... it hasn't changed in a long time.

My update settings are to perform component upgrade, when available... and my definitions are up-to-date.
    Is something wrong, that it hasn't updated to the latest version... or is it cool the way it is?

Thanks for any help!!!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello Burf . Automatic updates of version delivers only important/critical updates for NOD32 users . Nothing such has changed between version 2.50.25 and 2.51.26 so that's why your version hasn't updated .

If you feel ok with your current v.2.50.25 , you don't need to upgrade to 2.51.26 . Should any problem occur and you need to reinstall , you'd better then get the newer version . ;)

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Very true.
    The significant difference between up to date 2.50 and 2.51 is the inclusion of 64bit drivers.

Cheers :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Oh , yes , mate , I forgot it but it is really significant difference :D :D

5. burf

burf Registered Member

So, since my computer is 32-bit, there doesn't seem to be any real need to update... correct?
    If there's a significant update, like to v2.6, or v3, then it would be automatic?

Thanks for responding... and any other help ;)

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , correct . There will be 2.7 new version this year , so it will be automatic update for you . You only need to update to 2.51.26 in case you have problem and you are suggested to reinstall

You are welcome ! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.