Recommand me a suite or seperate software pls....

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by kaikiattan, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaikiattan

kaikiattan Registered Member

i also think that this is a great combination....but between KIS, zone alarm SS, and NIS, which 1 better? all of them had released new version...o_O

2. cp4eva

cp4eva Registered Member

They all have pros and cons. Instead of asking others which is best, trial them all and decide for yourself. They're all good products, just find the one that works best on your box.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

While you started out with some side points about adding an anti-spyware scanner and mentioned a problem with one or more packages not jumping on malware when you inserted a pen drive, the thread has since turned to another "which is best?" question. And the typical answers got posted: some people listing what products they think are best; others saying to try them yourself to see what works for you; and so on. All standard replies when someone asks which is the best here.

No one else can answer the question as to which of these will work well on your system, i.e. based on your initial criteria of having tried several packages and they cause lag on your system. That is because for a lot of other people, those same exact packages don't cause lag. So, you are really back to having to try them yourself to find out. Get yourself an imaging or rollback package so you can save a clean copy of your system, then you can freely try as many evaluation packages as you'd like without any trouble.

In any case, there is no single best. If there was truly a "best" then everyone would be using it and all other software companies would be out of business.

General Policy & Recommended Threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.