Ram Sticks

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Cjdawg1069, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cjdawg1069

Cjdawg1069 Registered Member

If I don't have the computer manual the comp came with how can I find out what type of ram sticks will work for my comp. I bought one months ago and everything seemed to go wrong when I put it in.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Easiest method is to take you computer into a computer shop and purchase RAM there, at the same time have them install the RAM, this way there won’t be any compatibility issues.

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

PS. I have shifted your thread over to Software and Services as it does not relate to a Virus issue, and thus should receive more attention here.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  3. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

Only problem is, the company probably wont have the low over heads of online stores.

Jimbob

4. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

The listing at Crucial Technology is fairly comprehensive.

Blue

5. Cjdawg1069

Cjdawg1069 Registered Member

I dont really know of any places I could take my computer too where they could put it in for me. Maybe Best buy?? Also I bought my computer pieces seperate so having a little trouble on that site. My computer manufactorer could be dell, however everything is all different. I may have to look over the computer more so.

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

In that case I would look for the Make and Model of the Motherboard you have and then check the RAM specifications and then check with the RAM manufacturer that what you are purchasing is compatible with that board.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.