RA: can no longer use client filtering

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by dubsaru, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dubsaru

dubsaru Registered Member

I have recently formatted my computer and reinstalled remote admin version 2.0.107 along with remote server 2.0.107 hoping that this would clear up the issue. It hasn't. When I select the filtering option I get no other filtering options such as the typical "clients in groups", "clients not in groups", and none of the computer filter criteria is selectable. Even after I press the reset button to reset the filters I still cannot use filtering for my clients.

The filtering does work for all other panels though... such as the threat filtering and whatnot. I have checked all of my settings and cannot find any issues. If anyone has a suggestion for how to correct this issue or if I am just doing something wrong (though I have used the filtering quite frequently in the past) I would appreciate some insight. Also, all of the filtering options were working prior to the format and with all the same server/console versions.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.