Quick Note - hope admin's read it

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by nankura, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nankura

nankura Registered Member

hey guy's

Ok

First up id like to say thankyou. for making a product that can protect gamers like me from malicious attacks

A solid, easy to use. low resource product that does the job right. thankyou

But theres only one thing missing. little thing, but to me its important, idk about anyone else

there is nowhere showing my subscription status, i know you put in your username and pass etc. i did all that after the purchase.

But id really like somewhere in the GUI showing my subscription status so i can keep track and know when its close to ending each year

P.S apologies for the post, didnt see the future changes post. - but i still think this is important

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The expiration date of your license is listed in the main protection status screen. Also you can verify your license via the main menu Help -> Verify license validity.

3. nankura

nankura Registered Member

Hm just noticed it haha

sorry my bad, should of checked more thoroughly, regardless

Great program guys, first day of use, it picked up and stopped viruses that i knew were there and that other virus protectors ( even avast ) wouldnt pick up

Great program guys

worth the money

4. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

Additionally, the product tells you a message 9 days before your subscription expires

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.