QUESTION???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by montyq, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montyq

montyq Registered Member

Awile back a technician told me that thier was some sort of a program called acronis taking up about half of my 80 giga. hard drive I want to remove all traces of It ? How can I do this? thnx

2. Long View

Long View Registered Member

I'm tempted to say "ask the technician" BUT seriously you don't have Acronis taking up 40 gig . You may have created a number of images which are now held
    in the Acronis Secure Zone. Perhaps the best thing is to start Acronis and investigate from there ?

3. montyq

montyq Registered Member

I want to totally remove acronis, that which seems to be hidden. Will re- installing true Image & then uninstall remove all the old garbage??

4. Long View

Long View Registered Member

If you reinstall acronis you can then look to see if Acronis Secure zone is set up.
    If it is then you can follow the program instructions to remove the secure zone and then uninstall Acronis. Acronis itself only takes up 200 meg at most. anything else will have to be images that you or someone else has made.

5. montyq

montyq Registered Member

O.K. I want to thank u for this advice. I will take It from here. great site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.