Question re Reinstalling ESET Smart5

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by KamasDancer, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamasDancer

KamasDancer Registered Member

I finally got thru this forum maze of just getting simple question answered. Couldn't figure any easy way to contact ESET people directly.

I installed Smart Security 5 and all was well. Then after installing other stuff (eg, Visual Studio Express 200:cool: and then trying to completly uninstall it some of those apps I got my entire operating system partition trashed such that I can't install/uninstall a variety of things (eg, AWS stuff). So I need to do what I've probably done way too many times: wipe clean and reinstall the OS (XPSP3).

Question: I have an 3 machine license and this machine was the original product key installation from CD. When I reinstall this ESET do I start fresh using the product key or do I use the Username/Password sent me via EMail?

If username/password how do I ensure I get all three machine licenses I paid for?

Thanks for any help.
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

I would use user name and password (when prompted on install) and that is valid for all 3 licences
  3. KamasDancer

KamasDancer Registered Member

Wow! Cudos to ESET, Cudni, and this forum. Salient answer within almost seconds... A level of support I'm shocked to experience...

Thanks much. Over and Out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.