Question about ThunderBird

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by dog, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Question about ThunderBird Email

Hi All, :)

I have a question about ThunderBird (I've just started using it BTW). When I entered the password for my email account, and selected for the password manger to remember it. I'm not sure it this is when I got this pop up, But I though I seen something about password protecting the password manger. Anyway I've trolled thru the online Q&A, and searched through Thunderbird, but I couldn't find any such option.

So the question is ... does this exist and if so where do I access it? If I dead wrong about what I thought I seen please let me Know .. I'm nuts o_O :D

TIA ;)

dog - *puppy*

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2004
  2. dog

dog Guest

Yet, another question re: ThunderBird Email.

I have until now, used Outlook and sometimes Outlook Express for my email. Anyway I have several templates I use for emails, depending on there nature ... Business, Friends, Gov't, Union, and an Association I administer.

The Question is .. in Outlook & OE I have these templates saved - The entire form - with click to add text entries - if you know what I mean. Anyway when I choose to compose an email, I can select any of these templates ... and off I go. I see the template folder in ThunderBird, and have copied the templates into it, but for the life of me ... I can not figure how to access them in the same maner that I do in Outlook ... is this in any way possible? I realize I can select the template from the folder and continue from there, but this doesn't have nearly the same convenience ... Is there a way to select create mail using template A. so to speak.

HIA :)

dog - *puppy*

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Re: Question about ThunderBird Email

It possibly could have been ( do you want password manager to remember the password)

4. dog

dog Guest

Re: Question about ThunderBird Email

Hey BigC, :)

Yes, I have the password manager remembering the password, but is there an option for password protecting the manager, (this is what, I thought I saw) ... Or am I just Nuts o_O :D

dog - *puppy*

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

What browser are you useing?

6. dog

dog Guest

FireFox for common browsing - IE just at Wilders' (works better than F/F) and for M$ update only :)

[MOVE][MOVE][SHADOW=Blue] [GLOW=orange]dog *puppy* [/GLOW] [/SHADOW][/MOVE] [/MOVE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.