Question about renewing

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JVM, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I have version 2.7 and I think my subscription runs out this month. How will I be notified when I have to renew before my subscription runs out?

2. Will S

Will S Registered Member

You will get a message from NOD32 ( pop up box ) telling your subsciption has expired ... just recently happened to me

3. Eagle Creek

Eagle Creek Global Moderator

Will is correct.
    And as soon as your license has been expired you will get an error while trying to update.

Attached Files:

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

A week before your license expires , NOD32 v2 will start poping up every day telling your license is about to expire .

If you unsure , you can contact your local ESET distributor/reseller and they can check it for you so that you know the exact date :thumb:

5. JVM

JVM Registered Member

Thanks everyone for your help. :thumb:

6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you can also use the lost password feature on eset's site and the license email will be resent to your registered email address - this email contains your expiration date.

hth

Greg

7. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I keep a record of my serial number and password in My Documents and discovered I renewed for two years and expires in February of 2009, so I'm good for another year.

8. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

good job you had a copy - but where will you be if your HD goes bang - that file in your My Documents folder will be lost... print it out and keep it safe! ;)

9. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I did print it out but forgot about that. I have it on my computer desk in a folder with other stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.